- This event has passed.
Conscious Leadership – Bringing Purpose to Life
12/12/2019 @ 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Participate as a leader
Empower the organization
Create promise for the community
3:00 Registration & Networking
3:30 Main Program
Join us to:
- Deepen, expand and practice our understanding of Conscious Capitalism
- Experience yourself as a conscious leader and your business as a conscious enterprise
- Participate in creating our conscious leadership community
- Network with like-minded and spirited leaders
An experiential evening program for Leaders and Change Agents
This is an opportunity to expand your perspective through a deeply experiential and practical program. Learn how to mobilize yourself, your team and whole organization to make a “conscious” transformation. By engaging in real conversations, together we will:
- Acknowledge our leadership ability and what we are already doing that inspires purposeful movement and growth
- Increase our capacity to address the growing complexity of the world today and tomorrow
- Get in touch with positive forces already moving us and our organizations
The pillars of Conscious Capitalism have defined a new imperative for how businesses will thrive in the 21st century. Organizations with a purpose beyond profit, and able to create that experience for their people, communities and the environment will out-perform and outlast their peers. As our awareness increases, the business case is clear. Leaders recognize what kind of changes are needed.
Co-led by Andy Powell, Jackie Stevenson, and Sally Parker, a seasoned team of business leaders, change practitioners and executive coaches.